Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My 11-Second Club entry

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good... good rough-ins.

I have to say I am more than a little dissapointed with the 11-second clubs recent picks for audio files. WHAT the heck is the dialogue here...and am I supposed to know what movie this is from? Their references are getting more and more inaudible, obscure, and uninspired. Last months was just a couple of 'bounce' sound-effects. Maybe they are finally getting too many submissions and need to discourage more of us from participating. Alas, perhaps it is just me, as I turn the corner from 'young-whipper-snapper' to 'curmudgeon'...

The 11 sec club has some strict rules about frame size/aspect ratio - I forget exactly what it is - I think it's 400x 300 - you should plan your imagery for whatever they require and you will save yourself some file space, animating and rendering times.

Thanks for your comments. Nancy, I will check their specs before I go any further. But I'm feeling a little out of my depth here, trying to work the Squetch rig without really knowing what I'm doing. I know it's silly to feel discouraged after spending maybe three hours animating but I probly ought to do some of the TAoAM exercises before taking my work public. Or at least try some character animating without a looming deadline. I thought it would motivate me but I'm deep into some heavy-duty Flash work at my day job and have a little difficulty feeling motivated when I get home.