sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Skin

Hello Everyone,

This week i'm working on an extra credit school project using, you guessed it, Animation Master! This project is ment to teach my class about the properties of skin: How sweat is excreted, how nerve endings tell your brain what's happening, etc. I started the project but A:M crashed and I lost all my work. I didn't get that far anyway. So I had to restart. I could go on rambling but i'll post the first pic so you can tell me what you think. I'm trying to make a "forest" of nerves. I'm going to use the same model but alter it each time.

This is a red nerve:

Edit: Where is the show more than drivers button? How do you delete relationships?

post-11238-1207776720_thumb.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here´s a pic with a hint to the showmorethandriversbutton... you can delete a relationship by finding in the relationships-folder of your model in the pws... just right-click and delete... maybe you have to refresh in the chor by hitting the space bar... don´t loose your nerves again ;)

Bild_15.png

Hi Animation Man,

Making them is pretty simple actually.

1) Open the 32 patch circle and copy the middle spline.

2) Open a new model. Right click [Copy] [Paste].

3) Extrude the new spline every which way until you are happy with your model. (To make a part of the nerve branch out use one of the splines as a base and extrude from that.)

4) Now for the material: Open a new material. Right click "Attribute" [Change type to...] [Combiner] [Terbulence] [CellTurb]. Click the arrow on attribute one and set it to a plain white color.

5) Go back to the model, click the arrow next to the model, go to the surface and change the diffuse color to whatever you see fit. Now set the surface's glow to on.

Thats how I did it at least.

Masna

I rendered the models in a choreography which took about 10 minutes, (There were dozens of them!) but then stupid me left clicked my mouse. So unfortunitly I can't show you the rendered version. One thing keeps bugging me though. The models only glow when they are put against the sky in my chor. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks,

Masna

• 2 weeks later...