Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Are the 8 steps Mark posted here a while back

rusty

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the most current, but some things have changed. Most of the changes are in step 6 and use David's installation text file, in the zip file, for the final step. David will be making a video tutorial for the posable installation rig. How soon that will be is unknown.

[EDIT] The text file is for after export.

They are the most current, but some things have changed. Most of the changes are in step 6 and use David's installation text file, in the zip file, for the final step. David will be making a video tutorial for the posable installation rig. How soon that will be is unknown.

Thanks Mark!

I'm just at the end of step 5. Will I be able to continue and get everything right using what documentation is available (steps 6, 7, 'final' and the douments in the zip file) or, should I wait?

I see in the model's poses in step 7, poses for scaling and positioning 'switches'. I kind of understand what these are from reading the forum posts. However, I also thought I saw a post saying that the 'switches' were being dropped (removed from the rig). Are these staying or or going?

Thanks,

Rusty

Thanks Mark!

I'm just at the end of step 5. Will I be able to continue and get everything right using what documentation is available (steps 6, 7, 'final' and the douments in the zip file) or, should I wait?

I see in the model's poses in step 7, poses for scaling and positioning 'switches'. I kind of understand what these are from reading the forum posts. However, I also thought I saw a post saying that the 'switches' were being dropped (removed from the rig). Are these staying or or going?

Thanks,

Rusty

The presently available documentation along with the information posted in this section of the forum would be enough information. If you run into a problem, post, PM or e-mail. I'm slowly getting to the updated tutorial...sorry for the delay.

The switches are in there, but, you have to go through a couple of extra steps because they are optional now, Rusty. Those steps should be listed in the included installation instructions.

Thanks Mark!

Thanks,

Rusty

The presently available documentation along with the information posted in this section of the forum would be enough information. If you run into a problem, post, PM or e-mail. I'm slowly getting to the updated tutorial...sorry for the delay.

The switches are in there, but, you have to go through a couple of extra steps because they are optional now, Rusty. Those steps should be listed in the included installation instructions.

David, Mark:

I guess I'm going to wait for the updated tutorial -- for one thing I want to go back and improve the mesh (which means some re-texturing) and this will take some time. There are other things I want to consider (one is do I really want to stay with V14 for this project). Also, since I started my current rig effort, two more versions of the rig have been released which may always be the case but I'd like the latest version possible. Also, this will give you any other person to help test the install tut.

Can you guys lend me some of your energy!! :-)

Cheers,

Rusty

Rusty, you can go through the steps to install the rig in an action and have it ready. Just don't export the model yet, the action will work with any of the new updates. The installation process hasn't changed. Most of the changes have been in the text file instructions.

Rusty, you can go through the steps to install the rig in an action and have it ready. Just don't export the model yet, the action will work with any of the new updates. The installation process hasn't changed. Most of the changes have been in the text file instructions.

Cool beans Mark! Thanks for the info.

Rusty