sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Superman VS Super Fox

Superman takes on the size changing Super Mega Fox. The Superman model was from the Extras DVD. I originally was going to render this in toon style but I thought it turned out rather well here. I'm still looking for someone to play the voice of the fox charecter but somehow I haven't found the right person to do that yet.

Super_VS.wmv

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For a quick clip its not too bad...

but it is far from being a good animation!

Like this would be the rough action that took just a little while to assemble, and then you'd go back and refine everything from the cape of superman being knocked around to the hand motion and reaction from SuperFox!

Are you going any further with this?

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

follow through in the physics is a must. Details such as the cape make such a difference. Movements are to jerky and sharp, rather than flowing and organic. A good start though!

Thanks. I know it sounds like an excuse but I wanted to have the action on Superman this way. I thought it would look funny when in a toon render but in the standard rendering I must admit, it doesn't quite look right. I plan on making much longer animations with the fox charecter. I'd love to make one for DVD release. Of course, that means I need to finish alot of side charecter models. Good thing I have lots of free time!