sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

quick qustion

Mr. C

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Noah is a really talented guy.

Different people learn at different rates, use differing methodologies and have varying time to devote.

If you feel comfortable collaborating and communicating with others that will help.

Be willing to make a lot of mistakes and learn from them is valuable too.

No one learns in a vacuum so the sooner you get into the thick of things the better.

The absolute easiest way to get to the Noah Brewer level is to hire him to work for you. :P

Well, I've been using AM for about 4 years and I haven't done a project of that scale. Maybe I could have if I devoted all my time to it. But you know AM is capable of it so it won't be the software that holds you back. Whether you'll do something like that in 2 years is up to you and AM is probably your best chance of doing it.

Noah is a really talented guy.

Different people learn at different rates, use differing methodologies and have varying time to devote.

If you feel comfortable collaborating and communicating with others that will help.

Be willing to make a lot of mistakes and learn from them is valuable too.

No one learns in a vacuum so the sooner you get into the thick of things the better.

The absolute easiest way to get to the Noah Brewer level is to hire him to work for you. :P

lol, and how much does his work go for? :P