sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Lost cd

Animationguy57

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have been using Animation master for 2 years. I recently lost my A:M cd while traveling. I have my serial number but can't start the program because, as you all know, you need to have the cd in the drive in order to start. My question is as follows: Is there any file or anything that I can download that will get AM to start even without the cd? Or is there any way to get the cd using my serial # ?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Bruce

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have been using Animation master for 2 years. I recently lost my A:M cd while traveling. I have my serial number but can't start the program because, as you all know, you need to have the cd in the drive in order to start. My question is as follows: Is there any file or anything that I can download that will get AM to start even without the cd? Or is there any way to get the cd using my serial # ?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Bruce

Hi Bruce - You wouldn't have vers 11b by any chance? I'm sure Hash would let you upgrade for $99.

No need to keep changing your forum name, and posting in different sections. We see ya.

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=206109