Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

If I leave the computer, and A:M is running...

Kelley

If I'm working on an A:M project, and I need to leave the computer for, let's say, an hour or more; when I come back, whatever is on my desktop [wallpaper, icons, etc.] will be in the Modeling Window or the Choreography. If I try to go to a different section [e.g., leave Choreography and go to a Model Window] there is only a blank grey screen. I still have toolbars, but the only way to get back to any of the workspaces is to do a Save and close out...then re-launch A:M.

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as severe. If I'm working on a project for an hour or so in choreography, then I switch to model, when I switch back to choreography the play button is greyed out, so I can't play anything until I close the chor. window then reopen it.

I think it has to do with an over heating video card.

Aha! I'll start giving it a rest more often. Thanks.
It could be a graphics card driver problem, one that only shows up under the conditions that occur when you leave your PC unattended for so long. It might be worthwhile seeing if there are any driver updates available on the manufacturer's website.