Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

HauntedHouse

Muff

Sorry for ALL the Topics on this model. Im not a forum expert! But OK I got it. Ill keep all future "updates" of this model on THIS thread alone. [Forget the other 3 threads....] (I posted a notice on the other 3 threads to refer to this one)And Ill follow in similiar manner for any future model postings - to single threads.

See the model download thread, with MMZ_TimeLords render.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice model. How about some close up shots of details, doors, windows, etc. By the way if you want a simple better lighting simply place 3 klieg lights put 1 at 100%, the second at 45%, and the third at 65% and make the shadows to z-buffer. It creates a nice soft light. Good for presentation shots like yours. I'll be following this thread closely.

Yeah, one thread creates less clutter in the forums and it lets people easily see your progress.

And I think people will want to see your progress on this model.....it's great. Surely you're not new to 3D.

One crit would be the size of the steps seems too large relative to the size of the doors.

But I do have a question: Should I continue to update THIS part of the thread or should I update with a "Reply" or "new topic" WITHIN THIS THREAD.

Respond with reply. 2 ways to reply: reply to a specific posting in this thread (reply button at the bottom of the specific reply you are replying to) or just add a new reply to the thread (use add reply button at the top or bottom of thread). DON'T do a new topic.

For your updates in images & progress - the SOP - is to keep posting a new reply (in this thread) with a new image. Then the last postings reflect the current status. However you can also choose to maintain the latest image(s) in your first posting. It's your choice.

AND the house is absolutely looking terrific!