Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Rick Smooth

He's not entirley finished yet (hence why I posted this in the WIP section), but I figured I'd might aswell post what I've currently got in the forums for you all to see. This is my first original character that I've actually decided to finish... and be proud of. (lol)

Name: Rick Smooth

Interests: Saving the World, and Himself

ricksmooth.jpg

I intend on giving him a sort of utility belt to hold some cool spy gadgets, and I'm thinking about adding pockets to his jacket... not sure if they'll really show up due to the toon shaded-ness of him.

Hopefully you'll see this guy in an animation one of these centuries, but first I'm going to have to make mouth poses and such so I can lip synch him. So, I'll be posting animation tests, and images of any additions I add to him in this topic.

Any comments and whatnot is appreciated! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the unique style, good job, don't usually see this type of cartoon any more.

His eyes don't tell me that he's a spy, spies have sinister eyes. He looks more like a good ole' boy, from the 60's :D