Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TAoA:M Announcement

• Admin

Okay foks,

Participation in TAoA:M has been increasing for some time and continues to move in that direction.

There's no better time to get involved and master the basics than now.

We've tried letting everyone post their Exercises separately but up until now it's never really taken off (i.e. It didn't work).

Then along came the Animation Bootcamp (ABC) which inspired many to post in one place and that has worked quite well. Maybe its time to try again? Perhaps it will work for TAoA:M?

We'll give it a try.

Beginning today TAoA:M Exercises are welcome to be posted in the main New Users Forum area.

Once they get to the stage of being 'finished' or accepted as completion of the exercise I'll try to move them to the 'master' exercise that it belongs to.

We'll assess again in 30 days. :)

For those that perfer to post in the old manner that method is still fine (and perhaps preferred).

You can find those posts and more TAoA:M information here:

The Art of Animation:Master Certification and Information

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always look back to TAoA:M with fondness and sentimentality. And you Rodney have been instrumental in helping me learn A:M. Your relentless encouragement and eternal optimism were the driving force behind my motivation to finish the course. This folder is so crucial to new users I can't see anyone skipping it and still expect to be good atit.

Here's to you friend :)

• Admin

Thanks Dhar. That means a lot to me.

You and others just like you make every effort worthwhile.

Here's to many more years of success to aspiring animators.

May they continue to find in Animation:Master a clear path to telling their stories while maintaining the excitement and enthusiasm they bring with them when they first discover the world of animation.

Yes, animation is certainly hard but its a whole lot of fun too. :)