Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Flea

This is a flea character for our little film. There is a QT view of him here.

It's coming together quite well now. The voice track is almost completed (I have one person yet to record) and a team starting to animate. We've been modelling mostly up to now. [attachmentid=15198]

FleaTest0.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the character, but have two comments. Not sure what to make of the white spots on the face. Are they important to the story? If not, there is the possibility that they will be distracting. The second is the thickness of the soles of his shoes and the size of the upper portion make him look a little unstable (which may be your intent).

Nice work! Hope you and your team are enjoying your work and that it will be successful.

Scott

This is another character from the same film. I actually modelled (with a lot of help from Andy Gibbons at the time) a version of this character a long time ago. I decided to re model her to to more accurately resemble the version from the original 2D film we did years ago.

A QT version here.

[attachmentid=15199][attachmentid=15200]

Granny5Test1.jpg

Granny2Test0sm.jpg

Scott - I agree with your comments. I need the spots but toned them down. The shoes you are right about also so I will look into that also - I was just blindly following my original design :)

A better image of the flea.....

[attachmentid=15201]

FleaTest95.jpg

Cute chatacters, even cutier little house.

Can't wait to see your litle film finished.

Drvarceto

Thanks Drvarceto. Neither can I

:D

Here is a spider. He's only in a couple of shots so didn't want to spend too much time on him. Modeled in about an hour and a half in all. I've just got to adjust the hair a little I think.

[attachmentid=15217]

A QT spin here.

SpiderTest0.jpg

You should use those models in an animation and when the spider comes up the waterspout on the side of that there cottage, it shows a spider in live action looking all gross and spidery like.

Have you been drinking? :blink:

A quick test (very quick) of the face controls for the spider. He does look a bit scary in this come to think.

SpiderTest