sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Remembrance of Things [Hats] Past...

Kelley

After I posted the two troopers and the tank, I was very pleased at how many people remembered Vaughn Bode'. As I've been working at getting the troops to walk [it's actually going rather well] I've had Bode' on my mind, and so, started digging out all the old comics from the vault. Here's a shot at Bode's star character: CHEECH WIZARD.[attachmentid=14551]

CHEECH_WIZARD_01.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Paul. I found these a few months back. On a whim, I went looking for whatever was out there on the 'net about Bode'. Seems that just about everything worth looking at is contained in the links you reccomended. Thanks again.

Uh... I guess Bode (father and son) is an "acquired" taste...

You may want to give a slight warning to people next time for links like that...

It is a bit much to see that at 5 am before I've had my coffee... although... I don't feel I need my coffee as much now.

;)

Vernon "Wake up call!" Zehr

No problems Paul. I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't have posted that link intentionally if you knew what was in there...

... now if it were sandgroper who posted that... I would have not been so surprised.

;)

I clicked on one of the comics that had some pretty explicit hard core images and story lines... I mean... no imagination required if you get my drift.

... usually I need my credit card for stuff like that... so...

Thanks!

;)

Vernon "!" Zehr