sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

new website splash screen

hey guys

me and my friend have been running this website for about 5 years now

(hes been running it for about 7 then i jumped on board)

since now its going to be start bringing in revune i thought it would be a good idea to make a splash screen to enter the site

tell me what you think of the logo i have setup so far and if it needs anything i would be more than happy to know

i will be using a flash splash screen

[attachmentid=13718]

logo_spin_1.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Logo is cool, but can you try to brighten it up a bit and perhaps add some Ambience to the letters so they stand out?

I think the current lighting setup has it partially in the dark.

Cheers,

Eugene

well he just decided that this one is temporary and i wll be fixing it up anyway

the website is well use to be just for fun but now he said he will be selling some computer parts and other computer gizmos so i got to look and see what would be good look for the site since it will be completely revamped anyway.

i will trying lighting the scene better next time around and do you mean ambiance to the acutally letters or whole ambiance for the scene?

I think I would close up the back of the T on the red spot, and I think I would make the spot thicker.

TFD doesn't tell me anything. maybe it's "The Flowers Didn't" come? Only kidding.

Maybe you could have circuit boards (or PC cards) fly through the space... at least then I'd know it was electronics... mice and web cameras might make good spaceships, too. For PC gizmos and accy's.