sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My mate Pengo!

Guest SandGroper

Guest SandGroper

Hey here is a model of my first character my mate pengo! Please dont laugh as pengy gets very upset if you do, he may even bite your nuts off so be nice .

cheers groper B)

btw : whats the deal with attaching him ....some upload error?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may get more responses sandi if you post an image rather than a project or model file.

I almost never go to all that effort of downloading and opening a model just to see what it looks like... unless someone is having a specific problem and needs help.

Also posting in the WIP section is more appropriate if you want critiques. The WIP section is to show of "work in progress".

Attachments must be "txt" or "zip" or some kind of image format. Attaching of .prj or .mdl files will not work. You can change the extension to txt than the viewers could download and change it back. Some people just tag the .txt to the end of the other extension, then you just delete the text extension after downloading.

;)

Vernon "!" Zehr

Nice model, however there are way tooooooo much splines...

I gues it was done in some other app and then exported, imported to A:M and then saved as the mdl... (There is something about it saying: polygons, polygons...)

If we count the basic form of the model... very well done! but I reallu think that it would be real pain in the... to rig it and make it move properly...

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!!

anymore critics?

Its a converted Poligon model - at least thats how it is behaving when you attempt to remove splines! That would account for the heavy splineage to.....

Conversion from poly to splines is OK for static models but this model will not function well if animated without a considerable amount of 'fixing' (the resulting model has a very large percentage of non continuous splines).

Cheers