Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

BBC New Animator Competition

Hi Hashers

Well after a two months of waiting the waiting is over, sadly I didn't make it to 'The Finalists' sob, sob... Still I did put this flick together rather quickly and I spent only six weeks of spare time on it but the other entries were very good. Here's the link:

BBC New Animator

BUT! Undettered I will now start work on my next project, which will hopefully have more of a story line and be more entertaining. For those of you that are interested here is my entry. It is 25mb big and you'll need quicktime to view it - enjoy!

Bella Bear goes flower sniffin'

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee fanx Modern Horse at least someone liked what I did :)

Bella Bear is the main character in the stories that I have been working on over the past few years, she has the body of a teddy bear and the head of a human. Her side kick is a sugar plum fairy called Hannah Bannah and guardian is a well-behaved witch called Witchy Peg (if there is such a thing).

Please do check out the website, it is in need of a bit of updating which I think will be my next project…

• Hash Fellow

Hey, that was cute, Gary! Sorry I didn't catch it before this.

Yeah, six weeks isn't much time to put together a minute long short. I don't even get 10 seconds done in six weeks.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the next adventures of Bella Bear!

Robcat

Thank you for your comments. Yes it was a quick six weeks work - I learnt alot and there are flaws in the animation that I could go back and fix but I want to move on to the next flick which is one I want to get out before Xmas. It is (surprise) another scene from one of my stories that I have had in mind for a while. Seeing as it won't be for any competition I will be posting in the WIP.

I am looking forward to this one myself :)