Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Reading Stump

Hey all,

This has been in the WIP section but I thought I'd post the final render here. It's basically supposed to be a place that centers around reading and reading comfortably. Even nature is focused on books. Feel free to critique. Hope you enjoy. ;)

post-3551-1129505742_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice and cozy environment. I would very definitely love to hang out there to do my reading! I like the organic feel.

It seems the book cases are a little high in ambience, unless there are light sources there that I can't see. It's definitely a tough one to light.

Overall an excellent piece. The tree trunk looks great. How much of that is geometry and how much is texturing?

Nos

Like I said in the WIP, this is great. I like how you made more light on the guy reading, where we can actually see the book. Open or not, the image is great. I really like the book shelfs, though I am a little confused on the candles, even though they add to the environment, it doesn't see like it does much for relaxing in an outdoor environment. But again, great work.