Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

PJC | Inside the concept: hunted

After a lot of projects for other creators, I really wanted to focus on something of my own.

It's a story entitled: hunted

Check out my site:

HUNTED | CONCEPTS web page

Now, there isn't much there yet (Only two links have anything in them) and there isn't much 3D in there yet, and any 3D right now (real simple blocks) is Cinema 4D.

Don't fret, the final image will be created in A:M, and I could've done these simple 3D scenes in A:M.

I actually just used C4D because I was helping another artist who was using C4D at the time.

Can't wait to get into A:M and get started on the first final concept art piece, "The Gestation Chamber".

- pjc

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Patrick - Everytime I try to view your website - I get some script error message, like in "do I want to keep running them (scripts)" - which is usually not a problem when I encounter that on other websites. I don't have cookies enabled, other than for 1 session use, am using slimbrowser - I usually click yes, no, close the dialog window - doesn't matter - and continue with viewing the site.

but on your site - it locks up my browser totally - and I have to cntrl alt delete the browser in order to get out of it.

Just letting you know in the event others can't view your site either. (and I'd like to see it too!)

patrick, thank you for sharing, this is goin' to be one cool movie!

nancy, perhaps you should try mozilla firefox od opera 8...

They are both free and much safer than slim browser (which is as far as I know only layer of cosmetics over good ol' IE)

patrick, keep us informed, good work so far

drvarceto

p.s. did you notice the small d in Drvarceto ;oD

Just letting you know in the event others can't view your site either. (and I'd like to see it too!)

Thanks for the note Nancy. I'll check into it. I use Dreamweaver, and test in Firefox and Opera (curse you IE!) Maybe there is something funky in the DW code.

I had some sketches for the mace (well, technically I did some flails to start off with) but I didn't have time to scan it in at work, and being a good gung-ho employee it's my personal scanner at work...

Hopefully on Monday, I'll have some time.

Back soon with more.

drvarceto--how'd you know my aversion to capital letters in my name? :D

- pjc