sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Some of the first stuff I've done with A:M

I'm still really new to Animation Master, but so far, I've gotta say it's a really really fun program. I haven't posted anything in this forum yet, but I've just been messing around with various things, trying to learn my way around, and here's some of the stuff I've come up with. Let me know what ya think.

I mainly did this to test the limits of my computer, and boy, did it struggle towards the end. It's a menger sponge, which are pretty nifty, with a depth of three.

http://darklemur.com/menger3.jpg

Recently I tried modeling some K'nex pieces that I found in the basement, and then I followed some instructions and build some variety of flying dealie. It's not quite done, because I never got around to modeling all the individual pieces.

http://darklemur.com/knexjet.jpg

I've only done one complete animation so far, after I tried to model a cartoonish person. Even now when I look back at it it pains me to see all that I did wrong, like the fact that I rushed through it so the animation is all awkward. (It's a flash file, by the way, so the video quality is kinda low).

http://darklemur.com/fireworks.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those are your first works? very impressive indeed. That menger sponge must have pretty heavy spinage. All those holes.

That Knex thing is real neat too. Would you consider making some tutorials so we can see how you made such nice symmetrical mechanical shapes.

Dont worry about the stuff you did wrong in your fireworks animation. It's got a lot of personality and charm and I think you pulled it off well with style. Very ambitious.

I checked out your site. I really like your flash work. I liked your count of monte crisco better than the movie. That song trigger happy was really funny in paintball, I never heard it before.

Keep up the great work. You will be a pro in no time. :blink:

wow that came out alot better than my first stuff epsically the k' nex thats really cool!

i liked your animation came out really nice

i havent even attemped to do a movie yet so your well ahead of me. keep it up

man you doing great