sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work! A little crit, though: 1. In the beginning, the light is square :blink: if you get what I mean. 2. The rope... Some dude posted a chain here somewhere, think it was John or some other dude, but the point is: I belive you can use his rig with your rope.

having the brain float there by itself

Personally I think it would be cool to have a "wire" on the brain pulling him up. You can make it nearly invisible so it wouldn't necessarily be noticed, but when someone did they'd have a nice chuckle at the irony of you taking time to put IN what once was a big deal to take OUT.

On a side note, I had a chuckle when I read your name to my wife and started to pronounce the "f" in the 4 before realizing the word was artist.

-Mike

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I've done anything on this...

I'm getting ready to do the final render, so I'm just finishing lighting and texturing:

BR1.jpg

BR2.jpg

BR3.jpg

BR4.jpg

(Note: I'm sorry to say that my main host is down right now, so nobody will be able to watch the animations I posted a while back. I hope to get this fixed soon.)