sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Tree Trouble

Hi Hashers

Just thought I'd post another image from my third Bella Bear story just for fun...

This shows you what happens when you go hang gliding on a kite without a licence :D

I have nearly finished this third story (storyboard format) and once done I am anxious to start animating some of the scenes... that should be fun :blink:

Climbing_Down.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well thankyou Paul, and yes I am still pluggin away at Bella Bear & Co. - I must admit sometimes it does seem to be all uphill but I am looking forward to what's on the other side, whatever that may be :blink:

I know the leaves are sticking through the kite bt I had a few set backs today. I had Hannah waving her magic wand with particles attached and all it seemed to do was crash my scene (do you think her spell was pointed at me?). So I lost a little time and that's why me leave ain't riot.

Anyway, I have only six shots left to do and that all three stories under me belt and time for animating - so watch this space!