sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

blowing away a vase

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay here's the project file 11.1d+ remember this is a rush job so you should be able to improve on it with very little effort

the spots.tga is on the CD its one of the particle sprites in the material folder and so its not included since i didn't zip

Had to post something to keep up with John K. :rolleyes:

blownaway.prj

oh and heres the still done in 12 so i could output a jpg

As to what is happening I used two gradient combiners one with up and down and left to right pose sliders to set rate vase disappears and cause the slant.

another gradient was used to give the material change which I noticed is a little bit off but as i posted earlier it can be tweaked

the sprite emitter is on three groups and start in theory to look as if each parts is crumbling into dust the emission rate is controlled in the time line ( and even saved properly this time)

remember i only get about 2-3 hours on AM a night so most things i post are rough

ablowaway31.jpg