Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Yet more anime

soo......sat down on friday and started messing, got the head finished in some 30min, and did the hair every now and then over the next 2 days. hair still aint done though, the back of her head is missing a lot, and i just noticed them two holes at the front there, but whatever...ill fix em...later. and no eyes O_o, creepy.

(oh, that thingy there is a headband, not the hair line or anything, should prolly give it some more color)

http://www.streamload.com/roughy/sayoround1.mov

i could have revived the old thread but...didnt feel like searching for it. gotto go Zzz....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LŽ ú°p,D0Bf”ê˜V N Ð ÄLPLÆH h Hˆ ¼ ¢ â Ô Ö à œ ° Pdstco-Rȸ'f´¼¥òv‘ ôƒPájsÓ€bPÂ4Qb©9 Ž6 Î qºfreewide uÐmdatwidemdat‚ýÝ 0Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùeUU ‚ýÝ 0Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùeUU ‚ýÝ 0Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùe2¿Læ—Éü2™_&óËd~™Ì/“ùeUU

Yeah, um that's what I got when I clicked on BOTH links. I've got no clue what to criticize about either.

Vash;

I got that as well using IE and just clicking on the link. It worked for me if I right clicked and saved the target.

Roughy;

Thats some really nice work. I like the jawline you used as I am not a fan of the "muzzle" look.

Bill

it is for a short im planning to do, naturaly the chances of me ever finishing it......slim to none. though im not having trouble modeling anime heads anymore, we`ll see how well i do bodies..sigh.

i could probably clean up quite a few splines, but what the hay, the areas that are a bit over populated should work fine.

Vash - yah, i got that too when i opened it on my laptop last night, dunno whats up about that.