Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

simple canyon with river

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... it looked good, but the texture on the mountain looked like it was stretched a bit too much and the water was kinda crawling up the mountain, altho I could only find that problem one place and that was at the end of the clip, on the left side. You see that the water is on top of the shore and it looks a bit odd. Other than that: superb

this was just a quick trial no tweaks in case people wanted to try and use things they have right in front of them and never thought of using..a fun project..i post these once in awhile when i'm working through an idea. So try it and better yet improve it

later

7uo1h0z16cn4u7an

• Hash Fellow

That was neat John.

I thought "Planet" was just for globes.

Odd thing... when I load the project in 11.1b the water didn't have any waves on it, but in 10.5r it does. Why is that?

The river...-- it looked like it was curved--like it was flowing into the mountain=Like it was PART of the mountain.
If you scale the "water" group flat and peak it's CPs you can get more traditional water