Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Short animation to critique

Nat

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice animation! The facial stuff looks spot on! My biggest critique would that it's extremely symmetrical and "twinny." His hips and torso stay pointed forward and his weight is dead in the middle. Don't be afraid to really get in there and twist him around with a sound clip like that.

As the animation was loading in the background, I just heard the audio at first. Immediately I thought of someone laughing and looking around at the (invisible) people by him who aren't as amused as he is. I thought that had some great comedic possibilities with that performance. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that.

I really liked the fella, like mediaho said: the facial stuff looks spot on. I don't really have any critique as Im pretty new to this :P but I really like your model. I don't understand exactly what mediaho means when he says the audio is played when the animation is loaded. Atleast I didn't have any similar problem.

I really liked the fella, like mediaho said: the facial stuff looks spot on. I don't really have any critique as Im pretty new to this :P but I really like your model. I don't understand exactly what mediaho means when he says the audio is played when the animation is loaded. Atleast I didn't have any similar problem.

Not a problem. I just clicked his link in another browser tab and continued reading the forum in the foreground while it was loading. When it loaded, it played in another tab so I couldn't see it, only hear it. I just switched to the other tab and re-played it.

Not a problem. I just clicked his link in another browser tab and continued reading the forum in the foreground while it was loading. When it loaded, it played in another tab so I couldn't see it, only hear it. I just switched to the other tab and re-played it.

aaaah, that makes more sense :P