Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

first model

well this is my first model i've ever made. very simple, but tell me if there's anything to make it better. oh yea, how do you render .jpg or just img format?

all i've got it to render in is movie format... and can you change the transparency settings and stuff on the materials included with the CD?

anyways, here it is:

vase.mov

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many questions... oh well, here are some answers. Yes you can turn pictures to selectable images. Assuming you have a normal computer and not a Macintosh, there is a print screen button above the insert, home, delete and such buttons. Pressing this button up loads the image on your computer. From there, you can copy (ctrl+c) and paste to mspaint (paint) and save the image. You can also press alt+print scr and this will only upload the current open or selected page. Supposing you can't do this, you can go to www.irfanview.com and download some freeware which will allow you to upload the screen image, and other things. I don't know what other sights there are. That one I learned from Rodney. Now the other question. Open the material to the project workspace. Click the plus next to the material folder, then the material itself, open attribute, and open the properties triangle (open properties) for the color attribute. Open the surface tab. From here you can diffuse color, change transparancy and other things that have to do with the surface. Having properties triangle selected makes accessing properties easier. If you don't have this selected go to options>global (tab on left top or bottom) and on the bottom right you can check the box for properties triangle.

You can render Targa images. In the "Output" tab on the "Render to File" menu select "Targa sequence" then in the "Range" pull down select the frame range you want to render out. You can convert the Targas to whatever file type you need in a paint program or Irfanview or whatever.