sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bath Tub Insert

ddustin

Here's a wip I have of a Bath tub project for Automation.

This is what I wanted to use the 2 sided patch on but had to make an inner skin as instead.

David

EDIT: I don't know why the .m1v files play slowly (unless it's just my computer). It's too bad cause I get really good compression using them.

tub2.m1v

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is beautiful.. absolutely beautiful... I wish my tub looked like that... maybe if I cleaned it more often...

Would love to see the material settings for the tub... I love the look of it. Kind of like a car.

Movie played very speedy for me... so fast I had to scrub through it slowly so I could gaze at the excellent inner surface of the tub. And I have an older Mac.

"To bathe: perchance to soak: ay, there's the tub"

Vernon "rub-a-dub-dub" Zehr

I'm impressed!

You are very very good!

The beauty of the image is created by the color and placement of the lights and yummy reflections.

Hats off to you my friend.

I think this is what some new users expect to happen "magically" when they create a chrome object.

Vernon "I've asked Him...still waiting..." Zehr

Vern,

Thanks........

All the effort went into creating the curved surfaces.

I am not very good really. Compared to the work posted by the truely artistic, my stuff is plain.

By the way, I never touched the default lighting. Changed the background on the camera, set reflectivity on the ground and went with it.

David