Gene

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'va attached screenshots of how to get to the AI menu and also attached another image of the basic shapes that get extruded to make up the robot.

The background is the inside of a cube that comes right off the AM CD. I was going to try Radiosity, but decided against it because it's just too time consuming.

Regards,

Eugene

post-7-1102887569.jpg

For an hour of work that looks great. Let's see what you can dso with ten :)

starwaysguy: You can make an AI (abode Illistrator) file then import into a new model in Hash through the AI Wizard. Just right click on a new model in the PWS, go to wizards and pick the AI wizard. Works just like the font wizard except with AI files

Hey Zeb,

Yes, Absolutely.

All you need to do use the Wand tool to select all the desired objects and then go to the "path" tab, (I choose the little arrow on the right side) and then select "Make work Path".

Once this is done, FILE->EXPORT->PATHS TO ILLUSTRATOR

This will export the AI path file and then you can use it to import in AM.

Not much to it really, the hard part is figuring out how to make the path in Photoshop.

Cheers,

Eugene

All you need to do use the Wand tool to select all the desired objects and then go to the "path" tab, (I choose the little arrow on the right side) and then select "Make work Path".

I've used the AI wizard a lot...but never did this step, I don't know if it's necessary.

Basicly, draw the shapes in Pshop with the bezier pen tool. Then you can export to AI...those 2 steps are superflous.(unnecessary)

ALSO: Little known fact...you can use FLASH to make ai files!