KenH

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Koot! :D

The only thing that strikes me odd about it is the head feels like it's sitting wrong on the neck. You might want to move the head forward a bit in relation to his neck. Right now it feels like a human head 'n neck set up, but that only works if the creature is bi-pedal (it has to do with weight distribution). A quadruped would have the neck pivot point father back on the skull.

Just a thought, anyways.

He's pretty much your typical baby dragon I guess.

Well I haven't seen a baby dragon so I don't know how typical he/she is! ;)

Looks cute though, any chance of animating it? Maybe breathing fire, or would it be sparks and smoke at that age? <_<

Keep posting Ken. :D

You're right, I was looking at the reference wrong because it was posed at a strange angle. This way looks better. I could move the neck point up 90 degrees on the head but I think this looks fine.

I may animate him....if I get other projects finished. This was just a thereputic project while I wait for other stuff to come right.

Drag.jpg

Here he is with wings. Unfortunately I can't use porcelain on him as some of the wing patches are 5 pointers. And we know what porcelain does to them when they're flipped.

If anyone has any ideas on how best to do the eyes I'd appreciate it. Currently it's just a white patch with a lathed pupil on it.

Dragon.jpg

I like the eyes the way you've done them Ken, they go well with the style you have created.

Unfortunately I can't use porcelain on him as some of the wing patches are 5 pointers.

I know there must be a good reason for five pointers but can you disect them with a fresh spline thereby creating a four point and a three point spline? :unsure:

Keep up the good work. B)