Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

scene with trees

Here is a screen shot of the scene I am composing, options whether to use still image, hair or sprite emitter to create more trees at the back ground were suggested at the AM main thread.

I will post the final when ready. Thanks for the suggestions!

post-7-1090643608.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice scene you have developing. I like the design of the house...is it for sale? :)

I would give hair emmiters a shot. It may offer you more flexibility. Have you thought of adding a small hill in the left rear of the image to give it a more "rolling" look? Are you planning to add water to the fountain, too? All in all, very nice and can't wait to see your progress.

Tony

Here is a screen shot of the scene I am composing, options whether to use still image, hair or sprite emitter to create more trees at the back ground were suggested at the AM main thread.

The most important factor in deciding which method to use is how the camera will be moving. Is it going to move around much? Is it going to get any closer to the trees? Is it going to travel around the trees? If the camera is going to be fairly static, you may as well just use still images for the trees.

I will have sky and hill add to it, its not a real design just a big house and a small house behind it.

I think the best way is to create a reusable trees for various purpose but time consuming. At this point, I am going to make a few layers of tree leaves to mimic sprite emitter and aim it to the camera.

Thanks for your opinions. ;)

• Admin

Philip,

Very Nice!

I had to look really hard at the first one you posted.

It reminded me of the style you get out of some basic 2D image programs... This is a complement as I fondly recall drawing in that style! With A:M of course your perspective is perfect though while mine was never right! ;)

Looks like a lot of fun and hard work!