Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

one model with expression

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not really a lag just a quick turn of the model.. this was only part of an idea..the rest will follow as time allows. This was a quick animation test on three occurences of the same model with an expression turned on in a pose to rotate the propeller.

thanks for looking

okay tweaked the colors and added a light (volumetric with turbulence) now have to get habitat better action(now action controls turbulence the rest is hand postioning in chor) and maybe some force

oh and not sure if the eyes on front and back look okay

will post project when finished

robot1.mov

not sure what I'll do with the robots yet started to play with materials for enviroment and got carried away. I think I'll go for something simpler either a futuristic city or maybe an alien landscape

anyone have suggestions

I posted a test but you can see its just too weird :o

added the checker pattern as it was being talked about

robot2.mov

Been done but, what about these toys are on a kid's floor in a bedroom and suddenly one wakes up, rouses the other and then the other. Soon they're flying around, bumping into things and each other.

Then a cat comes in and eats them. hehe I dunno. These characters look somewhat dopey and that's why I see them bumping into stuff. Feel free to ingnore this suggestion.

Doug

thanks for the suggestion I guess I'll have to think about it a bit more... have some ideas and maybe some enhancements to the models. If anyone else wants to play with them I'll post the project file

tinkering robots

before I throw out the material I added it a second time turned it into a displacement map and animated it like the material ..to speed up render I hid 2 robots and changed animated to 15fps. tuenned out interesting but not right for this project

robot3.mov