Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

<ESC>

Just a quick post to let everyone know that a revised, large-screen version of my animation <ESC> is up on AMFilms. This is the one that won the IRTC for October 2003. I cleaned up some of the animation and fixed a bunch of textures.

http://amfilms.hash.com/search/Entry.php?entry=786

Interestingly enough, I got an email from a guy who had independently come up with the same concept of an escape key escaping. He was kind enough to say that he had enjoyed my film. Although he's doing it in another application, I thought I'd post his proof of concept render.

Zach

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice animation. It's amazing how expressive something like that can be. I was half expecting the ESC key to press himself to get away from Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Still, brilliant animation.

-Zev

--> as all the Mac users scratch their heads and wonder why the hell ctrl+alt+del is significant in this film.

:D

Hey, I'm a Mac-hed myself (you'll notice that the computer in the background is running OS X--though on a Wintel box--maybe it's that secret version that Jobs has in his office). But somehow Command-Option-Escape didn't seem as funny. :lol: