• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

John,

Every time I see one of your projects I am known to exclaim, "Wow... I need to do something with that effect!"

Problem is... I can never seem to figure out how in the world to add the effects you come up with into a project of my own! They just don't fit in! :lol:

Just wait though.... someday... all this will fall in place for me... and I'll be able to grab from the treasures you've put together.

Hope I'm rich enough by then to hire you as a technical (FX) director though! Cause I probably still won't know just how to incorporate your ideas into a project. :)

Ah.... but one can dream! ;)

They don't fit because you are to use the idea not the effect...I really don't know what some of the stuff I post is "good" for I just try different ideas based on something I see or read here in the forum and occasionally I even help someone..sometimes off the "list if they ask. The idea I posted here was a simple way of showing that you can have particles/hair move along a path it would have probably looked better if the ground moved up and along too.

But this reply is way to serious. Actually you might be able to see some of my stuff soon used on a site.

Later more ideas to try