Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

QT cubic with animation

Hi. I got this software called VRHotwire that lets you add tracks to QT panos and cubics. It' like Livestage, I think , but cheaper and rougher around the edges. I made a virtual tour with a QT cubic as the main node. I added a sound track and a small animation done in A:M. Comments welcome. Look down to see the animation.

Cubic

I'd love to hear from someone with Livestage on how it is adding this kind of stuff, and if there is a way to minimze the speed loss when adding animations to cubics.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had someone tell me they can't see the cubic. They use a Mac OS 10.3. Is anyone else having truoble veiwing it? I'd really like to know because the VR tour is linked to the site that runs the garden, and I don't want there visitors having trouble. Thanks

Okay, uh, you see, generally I am a laid back kind of person. I live alone, don't have television. Not a lot of noise...

So I am relaxing quietly waiting for the cubic panorama to load....

I had to change my pants... wasn't expecting the sound you see...had it turned up too loud from listening to the internet radio from earlier.

Other than that it is really cool! It worked fine on my Mac with OS 9.2 and QT 5 something.

Vernon "really glad I was wearing pants!" Zehr