sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

iOS apps on Android: any way to do this?

Roger

• *A:M User*

Does anyone know if there is any way to run iOS apps on an Android device? I've been contemplating a phone upgrade but cannot justify an iPhone 7 when there are Android phones in the $200 range that have competitive features. My problem is that I have a couple apps that I would hate not being able to use any more. Just wondered if there is any way to do this, as it might solve my problems.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way to do that. In general all of them are ported to android too, but if not there is no way to get them over. It would even be easier to bring them to windows 10 mobile than android because ios and wm do use more or less the same programming language. Android uses java, which is very different.

But just to mention it: Android smartphones in that price range are not giving u the same experience like an iphone. U should think about 300-400 dollars... Those are good in general.

Always consider secondary costs too of cause. All the apps u bought will very likely be lost and need to be bought again and you will give Google a good amount of your personal data. There is a reason why those phones are that much less expensive. Google is giving its OS away for free, but many programmers are working on it. They have to pay those people too and they do it by selling your data.

That means: All the money you will save when buying the phone will be paid twice or more times with your personal data afterwards. In these aspects iOS or W10m are just the better alternative, because there you just know with what you are paying the fee: With money you have control over.

See you
*Fuchur*