sprockets Hans Donuts Featured USS Midnight spotlight Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How do you transfer AM sub to another computer?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to get in touch with Jason for that. (> support@hash.com).

You can make it a little faster if you use the host-id-tool (for instance available at the trial request-page) and get the host-id and let it determine the host-id of your new computer and send that to Jason too.

I'd say you will need the new host-id, your subscription-key and if available the old master0.lic-file. (if that is not available, it should work without too... Jason will tell you what to do then.

See you

*Fuchur*

Also- when using NetRender render nodes... after re-subscribing you will need to contact Jason to have your new .lic file modified.

I HIGHLY recommend NetRender for those doing paying jobs and have a fast machine... it is the bees-knees!

Thanks, new machine is peppy and after all the hype Fuchur had over AMD I tossed an 8 core 8350 fx 4gz together on a little Gigabyte board. Pretty impressed with the machine.

I had just built it for gaming replacing an old i7 but guess its my work machine now.

Bang for the buck I would recommend it any time.

Thanks!