Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Anzovin's Training videos at least in LQ somewhere?

Manuel

Hello appreciated people of this forum!!

I was researching about Anzovin's Training Videos here in the forum, and I read they are free to share here in the community... so I was wondering if they were uploaded somewhere... and if not, I was wondering in they could be uploaded in Low Quality for someone here, at least, to have the information they are teaching there, no matter if they wouldn't look so good...

I have been compressing some videos with a software called BENCOS, and it compresses a lot the videos without take off too much quality... I've been compressing with a relation 1Mb / 1Minute video + size of audio track at 32 kbps, that's to say, a video of 60 minutes would weight about 70Mb (60Mb videos + 10Mb audio track), and the videos look acceptable... what you all think about?....

Well, I hope something could be done about this,

BENCOS software can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/bencos/

thank you...

-----------

Post Data:

I wanted to say also that the "A:M Start Up Videos" are GREAT!!... If could be made a "A Complete Course" with that style about all the features of A:M, it could be understood easily and very very very fast, and they would be the main resources for new users or "bad trained old users" to become Advanced users, they are very well made. Thanks to their creators, and I hope they take in consideration my opinion.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I was researching about Anzovin's Training Videos here in the forum, and I read they are free to share here in the community... so I was wondering if they were uploaded somewhere...

I don't know what the status of those is. They've been mentioned before, but I'm not sure who has them or if they are uploaded or what.

-----------

Post Data:

I wanted to say also that the "A:M Start Up Videos" are GREAT!!... If could be made a "A Complete Course" with that style about all the features of A:M, it could be understood easily and very very very fast, and they would be the main resources for new users or "bad trained old users" to become Advanced users, they are very well made. Thanks to their creators, and I hope they take in consideration my opinion.

I'm the one who's supposed to be farther along on making them than i am. I'm glad you find them useful.

Until they are all done I'll note that there are quite a few very informative, if not quite so slick, tutorials by many knowledgeable A:M users in the Tutorials section of the forum. If you are looking for somethign specific, ask, and someone will probably know if there is one already.

• Admin

I was researching about Anzovin's Training Videos here in the forum, and I read they are free to share here in the community... so I was wondering if they were uploaded somewhere...

I don't know what the status of those is. They've been mentioned before, but I'm not sure who has them or if they are uploaded or what.

-----------

I may be misrecalling but I believe Jason Hampton had the Anzovin videos hosted online at one point.

Hosting of the files might have been problematic for him.

Note to Jason or whomever obtained the files: If they can be made available they could be individually uploaded here in the forum.

Post Data:

I'm the one who's supposed to be farther along on making them than i am. I'm glad you find them useful.

Until they are all done I'll note that there are quite a few very informative, if not quite so slick, tutorials by many knowledgeable A:M users in the Tutorials section of the forum. If you are looking for somethign specific, ask, and someone will probably know if there is one already.

Count me among the users that have thoroughly enjoyed these new videos.

There are several supreme problems with implementing 'a complete course' primarily that of every completing the course. ;)

There is also the matter that even if available some folks just don't view the tutorials until they have exhausted their wits and patience going it alone.

Robert's suggestion is not only correct but is the supreme solution for this problem.

Even better... those that take the time to personally ask questions here in the forum not only get there questions answered they often get tailored responses and tutorials created for them.

Asking here in the forum also serves several other purposes such as informing those with the talent for creating tutorials that there is a need for some information in that area to be published.

There is also the matter of ever creating a complete course that covers all features --- nigh impossible because there are too many features to cover and the fact that things do change and improve over time which forces the more highly detailed tutorials to have a shelf life. This results in an interesting case where less information equates to more relevancy over all.

Here is the crux of the matter: Most of us do not know what we need to know until we stumble over what we do not already know.

This makes creating a complete course with all features in A:M impossible.

But note... we won't let that stop us!

Can we do better? Heck, yes! And if given the time this community will do that and more.

The good news is that those that are in the process of creating the very same 'complete course with all features' will take the information gleaned from even the most insignificant question, example or tutorial and distill those elements into their own high quality tutorials.

Thanks for your feedback and validation that as a community we are properly moving forward.

Those that have spent the time creating content for the community will appreciate that.

We all learn from each other and none of us goes it alone. :)

Added: There is room in the over all picture for paid tutorials but it's got to be tough nowadays to make that profitable.