Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

How to create folder and sub-folder in Relationships?

Bobby

from model [baldy_ready_update.mdl] and [my model]

Relationships_Folder.png

I can't create folder and sub-folder in Relationships folder of my model,

please tell me how to group them in folder and sub-folder?

thank you very much

Bobby

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Hi Bobby,

Select your model and look in the Property Window.

The relationships you added will appear under User Properties

RMB on User Properties>New Property>Folder

That will make a folder in User Properties (you can rename it)

You can drag Poses into and out of folders with the little cross icon at the left of the Pose name

Thank you very much robcat2075, I have a question, please.

Can 2001 Skeleton use in A:M version 17 or higher. I love this Rig system very much it's the best (for me), it easy for create pose and also easy to add some more rigs, and easy to re-smartSkin (TSM can't re- SmartSkin after rigged).

But 2001 Skeleton always errors with version 16.0rc2, and I can't fix it so I still used version 15 and do not up grade now because all of my actor models used 2001 Skeleton.

Errors_Rigged.png

thank you very much

• Hash Fellow
But 2001 Skeleton always errors with version 16.0rc2, and I can't fix it so I still used version 15 and do not up grade now because all of my actor models used 2001 Skeleton.

Errors_Rigged.png

I'm surprised to hear that. Can you post that Thom you show there? I'll try it out.

No errors, if I down grade to 16.0rc

this is info about my computer.

Acer Aspire, AMD Radeon HD 7350 1024MB

Window 7 Professional (OEM) Service Pack 1

Windows Experience Index : 5.0

Processor Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz

Installed memory : 16.0 GB (2.99 GB usable)

System type : 32-bit Operation System

Pen Input Available

thank you very much

Hi Bobby- GREAT work! I look forward to seeing more from you.

I am unaware that TSM2 can not add SmartSkin after rigging process... news to me! I was of the thinking that SmartSkin can be added and deleted at any time in the process. I know there are FK/IK issues that may arise, but I think you can smartskin and re-weight your character at any point in the animation process. No?

Hi Bobby- GREAT work! I look forward to seeing more from you.

I am unaware that TSM2 can not add SmartSkin after rigging process... news to me! I was of the thinking that SmartSkin can be added and deleted at any time in the process. I know there are FK/IK issues that may arise, but I think you can smartskin and re-weight your character at any point in the animation process. No?

When I want to re-SmartSkin or add more, I delete Folder Rig Relationships in User Properties Relationships, when finish, drag-and-drop each Relationship from the 2001 Skeleton back to the model.

Is the problem solved or is there still a problem?

I do not thing but re-install, still a problem with v16.0rc2, and 16.0rc1, but no problem with 16.0rc.

thank you very much

• Hash Fellow
When I want to re-SmartSkin or add more, I delete Folder Rig Relationships in User Properties Relationships, when finish, drag-and-drop each Relationship from the 2001 Skeleton back to the model.

that's not a good way to work with TSM2

The best plan is to do all your CP weighting and fan-boning and smart-skinning on the bones your model has before you run Rigger. Save the model, then run Rigger.

If you want to change the weighting or fan boning or smart-skinning, just reload the version you saved before Rigger, and work with that, save it again and then run Rigger.

I've done a lot of models that way. You never want to make a smartskinnig or CP weighting on the bones that Rigger adds so you don't need them when you are dong that stuff.