sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Monster in Paris

Shelton

• *A:M User*

I bought the bluray copy of Monster in Paris tonight at Best Buy. It was a cute turn on Hunch Back from Notre Dame joined in with Frankenstein. The monster turns out to be good though. I enjoyed it and enjoyed some of the eye candy the movie presented. it was directed by the director of Shark Tale. The price at Best Buy included a dvd, blu ray and digital copy and a 3d copy as well. If you get a chance pick up a copy.

I enjoy watching the efforts of the studios outside the US. If there are other 3d animated movies out there you think it would be worth while getting please let me know.

Steve

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I followed a little of the behind the scenes for this movie, in particular the software they were using for production management.

I sure wish it wasn't thousands of dollars but that's where those companies can make money.

I haven't seen the film yet so really can't comment much on it.

It is refreshing to see some of the smaller companies making successful films on this scale.