Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Library Actors -Which is best to practice animation techniques with?

Vertexspline

So , lets suppose the big bad gods took away all your own characters and you were left with choosing only one library actor. Who would it be?

I am asking because I am still working on learning modeling and do hope hope to create my own characters someday but in the meantime I need to also work on learning animation techniques and just wondered what some of your thoughts would be on that.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I like Knight.

He has fairly normal human proportions, unlike Thom or Shaggy he has identifiable hips and torso and the AM2001 rig in him is adequate for basic purposes.

The upgrade I'd make to him is to re-rig him with TSM2

thanks Robert, I will try and use him for my practicing then. There's a lot to animation here and just needed to start digging into some stuff with that. I have kind of been slowly taking pieces of the AM process and working my way around all the things but making a character still not coming along as fast as i would like but in between that ---It will be good to start practicing some animation techniques with the tools we have here.