sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

model doesn't disply when opening project or cho

Roger

• *A:M User*

Has anyone else ever noticed that occasionally, AM will not display a model when opening a project or choreography back up? For instance, lets say you have a project with only one model in it, and you open it back up, all AM will show is a gray screen. Then if you close and reopen it, the model will display. I'm not sure if its a problem with the graphics driver software or maybe I need to click on the model once in the Project Workspace in order for it to appear. Sometimes when i do that, I can see the model, sometimes I can't.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, inside appears to be gray, as if its a new or empty project.

Yes that is normal, if I understand you correctly. After importing the chor, you must double click on either a model, or the chor for a window to open, if you are just saving chors.

This is different if you are saving projects. Saved projects will open up with the same windows open, based on what the window state(s) were when you saved it.

new_project.jpg

Edited by NancyGormezano

• Hash Fellow
Yep, inside appears to be gray, as if its a new or empty project.

That picture does not show a gray model window. It shows no model window open at all. If a model window were open, the model's name would be in the title bar.

Just double click on any model in your objects folder and it will open and display. Likewise, double click on the chor to open its window up.