sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Promoting Lightdims on other forums

jason1025

Hello Fellow Hashers

I am attempting to get better SEO from Google. It turns out that google has a high regard for links from forums. It considers a site more valid with it.

I am interested in giving away some free product to anyone that can post a link to my site on another forum they are involved / registered in.

Just make sure its ok to do so on the forum. If your a contributor on the forum most people don't mind.

This is the link to my site.

http://www.lightdims.com

And you can mention that I am temporally giving Lightdims away for free just pay shipping and handling. Lightdims are for •People who have Sensitive eyes • People who have had eye surgery • People who wear glasses • People who work at night •People who have trouble sleeping. People who are irritated by tiny lights.

Email me your address and the link to the post here jasonATjasonhamptonDOTus and I will send it out right away.

Thanks for the help fellow Hashers

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if Jason sent Mr. White a free copy of AM V16 64bit with a quick tutorial on doing something like CG titles and rendering them with an alpha channel, it could really boost sales for AM.

LightDims are shooting through the roof.Lightdims are in Germany, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, And all 50 States!

You can read a review of lightdims on Terry Whites tech blog here

http://terrywhite.com/techblog/archives/7602#more-7602

Hooooo Hooooo! Good news - great to hear! Good on ya!