Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Make your TWO-Shirt here!

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

Here is the file i used to make my TWO-Shirts for the TWO World premiere so you can make your own too.

TWOTShirtParts.pdf (this one should print as an 8.5" x 10.5" page)

TWO_Shirt_Parts.tga (this one may not print at correct one-page size, needs to be printed at 240ppi)

It should all fit on one 8.5x11 inch iron-on sheet

Print it out, cut out the parts and arrange them as you see fit. You may delete parts if you wish.

The "festival-goer" version is like this on the front:

TWOshirtFront.jpg

and this on the back:

TWOshirtBack.jpg

The "fashion version" (which i prefer, now) has just the red mechanical heart placed on the left front with no slogan, and "The Tin Woodman of Oz" title on the back.

When you are cutting out the parts try to exclude as much white as possible, but don't cut out the drop shadows.

Happy TWO-Shirting!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

That drop shadow really makes it pop forward from the shirt. Nice!

The "fashion version" (which i prefer, now) has just the red mechanical heart placed on the left front with no slogan, and "The Tin Woodman of Oz" title on the back.

That sounds great.

I've always been a fan of simple and understated designs.

Just a little item of interest to catch the attention (on the front) and something else (the back) to extend the or further the experience.

Perhaps I'm odd that way.

I've never cared for brand names splattered on clothing either but my wife prefers it that way.

Must be a status thing.

• Hash Fellow

BTW, I've noticed the TGA file does not load into Photoshop as being 240 ppi like the original Photoshop file, so I've also uploaded a pdf version which should properly remember that it is 8.5" x 10.5" for printing purposes

• Hash Fellow

One more hint...

When doing a two-sided t-shirt, don't peel off the front until you've ironed the back side on, otherwise you'll be re-melting the front decal onto your ironing surface (which should be hard, not a soft ironing board).