sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Choreography 25 seconds long

bubba

I have been working on a practice choreography out of the David Rogers book. I initially set the time to be 5 seconds so that the flower sack action which is one second long, could hop across the screen 5 times.

But the range setting for the choreography property keeps changing to 25 seconds. I change it, save the project, re-open it and the setting is back to 25 seconds.

A:M 16 beta3

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That happens to me too. Probably needs to be reported. It is looking at your actions and automatically adjusting the chor to hold them all, even tho that is not wanted. You really need to remember to set it down when you are doing a cloth sim or simulate spring systems or particle-bake operation which are time intensive and can go on WAY too long if the chor range is set too high...