Background

The wizzard of

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

The background color is in the camera properties.

If you are wanting to composite A:M images over something else, turning on the alpha buffer in your render settings and using alpha channel transparency instead is way better.

I need to change the background in the choreography so I can chroma key. How do I do this?

Under Choreography #> Shortcut to Camera # > Back Ground

Thank you for your reply. I found the problem I was having was the ground color, it is set to orange as a default. you pointed me in the right direction.

The background color is in the camera properties.

If you are wanting to composite A:M images over something else, turning on the alpha buffer in your render settings and using alpha channel transparency instead is way better.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will play around with it. I had been using AVI files and you can only use Alpha channel in Quick Time.

I found the problem I was having was the ground color, it is set to orange as a default. you pointed me in the right direction.

The default color for the ground is not set to orange - it's white - it looks orange because of the default lighting in the default chor - The default light colors are rim/klieg type = orange, fill/sun type = blue, and key/sun type= white - you can change the colors to whatever you want.