sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Contacting the Webstore?

Jumpturtle

Hello, I'm pretty sure this is not the right place for this, but I can't find an appropriate forum by name so I'm sorry, but I need help.

I have been attempting to reach the webstore by email and by the website interface about this issue since Friday and have gotten no response.

In short, I have moved since the last time I used the Hash site, three years ago, and when ordering the new A:M I changed the address on the website to reflect this.

But when I got the confirmation email it showed the billing address as correct but the delivery address as the old address even though I did not chose a separate delivery address from the billing one.

Therefore I have been properly billed but my software is now headed to a not-so-nice neighborhood that I no longer live in.

I started trying to contact the store as soon as I discovered this on Friday, but on Monday the only email I received from the webstore was to say that my order had just been shipped Monday evening.

When I checked the website, the wrong address was still set for delivery to the wrong place.

I emailed again yesterday.

FEDEX is halfway across the country and no one has even returned an email.

I am getting frustrated and wondering what I can do to get this fixed.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Fedex is right down the block in most cities.

As timing is important perhaps you can phone Fedex and intercept the delivery?

The webstore only ships packages to where you specify delivery.

A phone will be faster but...

If you aren't emailing 'support@hash.com' that is probably the best address short of a personal address to someone at Hash Inc. You could try: jason (at) hash (dot) com

Jason is pretty quick at responding to email.

Fedex picked the order up in LAKE OSWEGO, OR, the order is currently tracking at INDIANAPOLIS, IN, so actually a bit more than halfway to me.

The Fedex store down the street requires the sender to redirect the package, that would be the Hash Store.

I specified delivery to my residence; the website updated my residence as it billed me correctly but still sent my package to the old address.

I am being frustrated by [my] inablilty to contact them as it should have been easy enough to fix but is getting less so as time passes.

A phone will be faster but...

If you aren't emailing 'support@hash.com' that is probably the best address short of a personal address to someone at Hash Inc. You could try: jason (at) hash (dot) com

Jason is pretty quick at responding to email.

I tried the phone and never got a human-being to answer.

I have cc'ed the 'support@hash.com' on the emails I sent, but the 'orders@hash.com' is the one specified so that is the one I have been using in the To: field.

I might have to try the personal email, although the webstore is likely a separate entity, as I started this with, I'm just grasping at straws as I doubt this is the right place to post. :(