sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

need help with key frames i think

Paintstrippin

when i make a path and stick a character on that path and give it an action to move along that path it works out great.. but when i get to the end of the path and try to move along the entire thing goes to hell! a few frames after the path-action combo if i just nudge one of the foot nulls with an arrow key for example then go back to frame 0 and play it through the entire sequence now has that nudge in it and the lower leg doesn't move like it previously did. i messed with the key frames for quite a while and still couldnt figure out how to keep the action and the movement after the action from getting mixed together

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

You need a second choreography action.

In the tuts link in my sig there's a video on "adding animation after an action" that explains this. Watch that.

The vid mentions a "Blend" mode setting. In some versions of A:M it may need to be set to "Add" rather than "replace" like I said in the video.