• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

There something about the perspective that is strange to my eye.

The number of "clues" that they us what size things are in a picture may be confusing me.

For instance: It took a second to realize the robot must be huge in size as must be the railroad itself.

Ahah! I think that's it.

The houses in comparison to the railroad tracks seem to indicate that small people may live in this world versus a large robot in a normal sized community.

Also, It doesn't look like the boat will be able to make it through/under the bridges.

If you place them side by side will can it?

Just my thoughts.

Good start though!

Rodney

The robots pose will be sort of like the terminator in the battle scene at the beggining of Terminator 2. A fire will be burning in front of it. The scene has a long way to go. There is going to be a huge flying saucer overhead. A army of robots marching through the streets. The metal frames of buildings is something that the robots are building. The ship is a old paddle wheel boat. The ship needs to be moved so the paddle wheel can be seen. What I want to find out is if the whole overall look works. A picture tells a thousand words. If I wait till the scene is finished to ask. I will have a lot of work to do. I know the perspective is off. I should have been more clear when asking the question.

So far its looking pretty good. You're right , and it does need some textures and materials on stuff like the houses and the train tracks and the boat. you also may want to scale things a bit to make it more realistic. Like the railroad versus the size of the houses. But at the moment, it looks like it'll be a great picture. You nailed the steam coming from the boat. I eagerly await the final version. Good luck on it. B)