Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

first question

TheSpleen

Ok to check out the program I bought a subscription.

First thing I tried to do was add some actions I got off eggdrops and add them to my library but program does not seem to recognize them.

did I do something wrong or is subscription limited to only 3 actions?

I put them in the correct folder.

also if I create my own actions can I save that to actions?

please be kind as this is my first opening of the program and my first questions.

forgive me if I seem stupid at the moment.

I will get better. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also download a 160MB data file full of the models that you need for The Art of Animation:Master:

Data file here: ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/data.zip

The Art of Animation:Master here: http://www.hash.com/2007web/reference.htm

The data file has actions in it, which you use in the second TAoA:M exercise. The subscription A:M is not limited in ANY way!

As to your library problem, just putting it into a folder will not put it into the A:M library. The A:M library accesses a .lbr file which lists the library files. like actions and models, in it. Try opening A:M, opening an explorer window that shows the actions, and drag each action onto the relevent section of the A:M library displayed in the Project Workspace.

You can also download a 160MB data file full of the models that you need for The Art of Animation:Master:

Data file here: ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/data.zip

The Art of Animation:Master here: http://www.hash.com/2007web/reference.htm

The data file has actions in it, which you use in the second TAoA:M exercise. The subscription A:M is not limited in ANY way!

As to your library problem, just putting it into a folder will not put it into the A:M library. The A:M library accesses a .lbr file which lists the library files. like actions and models, in it. Try opening A:M, opening an explorer window that shows the actions, and drag each action onto the relevent section of the A:M library displayed in the Project Workspace.

very helpful thank you :)