Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

what should i do?

Muster

Hey i made many models on my friend's pc A:M software long time ago and I want to buy the software. how can i do that like what is difference between 299$ and 1 year subscription 50$ beside the reference and other add-ins. Also can i get a 1 year subscription if i don't have an A:M software installed previously on my pc?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get the one year script without having the program installed. You have to down load the Data zip, no charge, too. So far I like the download. If you average the cost you are getting almost three years of updates for the $49.99 per year. I think you only get one year's worth of updates for the $299.00. I also have nothing but good things to say about HASH's tech support. They have answered every email when I had a concern. It's a great way to try the program!

Hope that helps.

• Admin
Also can i get a 1 year subscription if i don't have an A:M software installed previously on my pc?

Sure can. The websubscription is $49 to everyone regardless of their previous installations.

I wouldn't use the word 'trial' here though. There is no 'trial version' of A:M.

Both CD and websubscription are the same full featured A:M with all the bells and whistles (20 years worth of features!). :)

You can even download the Tech Ref and Manual that you'd get on the CD in digital format (PDF).

Here's the deal:

For $49.95, you get a license to use 1 installation of A:M for one year. It's a good deal. Even if you wanted it on two PCs (i.e. your laptop AND desktop) it's still probably the better way to go, especially if you're a beginner or just a tinkerer.

Let's say you get good at it, and decide you're going to seriously hunker down and create a highly detailed short. If you have a render farm (Several computers you're going to render on) and you estimate that it'll take rather a bit longer than a year. Then it might be prudent to opt for the $299.00 CD version.

• Admin
i really like this software for its simplicity and unimaginable power

I was looking through the Tech Ref today(Will Sutton's edited version) and I was struck again by the genius behind the programmers at Hash Inc. They've made a whole lot of considerably complicated processes amazingly accessible... even easy to implement. As I turned page after page it reaffirmed why A:M continues to be the best 3D program available at any price. But the price... woo boy the price... that makes A:M even better.

$49... for Animation:Master? Ya gotta be kiddin' me.

If I had to pay $299 every year I'd gladly do it for what I find in Animation:Master.

(But thanks Martin... Thanks you Thank You THANK YOU... for not going there.)

Who knows the number of lives you've enriched or who you've inspired by reducing A:M to $49.

Martin, you've always been wiser than I've been able to give you credit.

...and you've never ceased to amaze me yet.

Is $49 still a price an artist can afford... you betcha!

Hash Inc, you've been creating magic for over 20 years now.

I'm looking forward to spending the next 20 years exploring and creating a little magic of my own with Animation:Master! :)