Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

wheel spin? and more...

Hodari

Hello again.

I wonder why i dont make some easy thing's... well my questions is this time can i make wheel spin and that way only "car" or

somethin else move forfard by self. or need allways path to move. i have make video on that.

second question is can i use rigid body or somethin else to move thing. video explain a lot. meaning if i make only first (engine)

to move ( hope whitout path) and rest follov it. or last and that push others...

now my broblem is i cant make wheel spin. try lood training video but that old. diffren version. i have now ver 13.

thinkin to by ver 15 but i even dont know how. i download it and install but yell activate code..

I put my project file and you can laugh on it..

And my girl (3 old) say my movie was boring :)

video.zip

file.prj

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
Hello again.

I wonder why i dont make some easy thing's... well my questions is this time can i make wheel spin and that way only "car" or

somethin else move forfard by self. or need allways path to move. i have make video on that.

No. The easiest way is to animate the wheels to match the motion of the car. If you convert the "driver" for the bones for the wheels from "quaternion" to "Euler" they will be easier to keyframe for multiple revolutions. select the bone inthe chor window, Right click on "rotate" in the properties window for the bone.

second question is can i use rigid body or somethin else to move thing. video explain a lot. meaning if i make only first (engine)

to move ( hope whitout path) and rest follov it. or last and that push others...

Maybe. You'd have to experiment a lot to get good results. Easier to aniamate the objects moving. you can put all the obects on the same path and use the "ease" settings to make them appear to follow each other.

now my broblem is i cant make wheel spin. try lood training video but that old. diffren version. i have now ver 13.

thinkin to by ver 15 but i even dont know how. i download it and install but yell activate code..

FO r what you are doing the versions are the same. you need to give each wheel a bone so it can turn.

Hash.com has a button on the front page to buy V15

Thanks for answer. not a futile attempt try find way to do that what i think.

mayby i try make too hard things..

But i have now ver 15.. successfully Jee... .. it's must first sing in.. i dont know first that.. hop i lear now try that wheel to spin "tight way )... and try make my project to move on... mayby again some day get some animation to done.

thanks again and i think it's more to come :)

And here is second boring video. 30sec. and try learn how can use camera

diffrent place.

not too easy i notice.

and this video take render 12hours and mayby resolution is too big.

avi file vga 1024x768 ...

Maybe i dont play enough wooden toy in child.. byt this is fun...

when i make more railways it's come bigger.. (i think....)

Train.zip